Frequently Asked Questions

  • No! However, depending on how you will be involved in the troop will dictate which forms are needed. If it is just a youth wanting to join then all that is required is the Youth Application and the Medical Form. However, if there will be an adult registering as well as the Adult Application will also be required.

  • The full ABC Medical Form is only required for extended nights of camping like summer camp or campouts that are more high adventure based, like C.O.P.E. and Climbing. It is fine to just start by filling out the parts A and B.